Petty Theft Lawyer in Walnut Creek
California Petty Theft Attorney
The name petty theft makes the crime sound like it is not a big deal, but these charges can end up on background checks for the rest of your life. If you were arrested for a petty theft crime, whether you are guilty or innocent, you need a Walnut Creek petty theft lawyer who can represent your case in court.
Reasons You Need a Lawyer for Your Petty Theft Charge in Contra Costa County
Petty theft is defined by California law as taking items that are valued at less than $950. It may seem simple to represent yourself in this "minor" crime, but petty theft charges can hold lasting consequences.
These are just a few of the many reasons why you need representation from a Walnut Creek petty theft defense attorney:
- Your lawyer familiar with current California petty theft law and can examine all your options
- Your lawyer can work with prosecutors to minimize your charges, if possible
- Your lawyer is able to give you advice so that you don’t make any wrong decisions
- Your lawyer is licensed and trained to understand the full extent of the court system
- Your lawyer will ensure that you don’t incriminate yourself when talking to law enforcement
Talking to Thomas Daly Law, A Professional Corporation is the best decision you can make when facing petty theft charges. Walnut Creek petty theft attorney Thomas Daly is prepared to give you the help you need when you need it. He will focus his time on your case and make sure that you are getting the personal attention that you deserve.
Call (925) 208-4801 now for a free consultation.